You Searched For:
1 Matches Found (displaying 1 to 1)
- SubCategory=EPS Insulation
|Product:||DESIGN VALUES OF CELLOFOAM EPS|
|SubCategory:|| EPS Insulation|
|Manufacturer:||Cellofoam No. America, Inc.|
|Description:||Density: 1.0 pcf (nominal)|
R-value* : 3.85 @75 degrees F
Compressive strength: 10-14 psi
Flexural strength: 25-30 psi
Water vapor transmission rate: 2.0-5.0 perm-inches
Water adsorption: Less than 4.0% by volume
Oxygen index: 24%
· R-value is the resistance to heat flow. The higher the R-value, the greater the insulating power.
WARNING: This product is combustible and if exposed to a fire of sufficient heat and intensity may burn rapidly. It should not be left exposed or inadequately protected. Consult specific instructions for use accompanying this product.
All EPS insulation products manufactured by Cellofoam North America Inc. meet applicable standards including:
· ASTM C578-87a (formerly HH-I-524C)
· HUD/FHA Use of Material, Bulleting #71
· ICBO (Section 1712) Compliance Report # 3401
· BOCA (Section 1317) Compliance Report #82-62
· SBCCI (Section 717) Compliance Report #74200
· Underwriters Laboratories Inc.
· Military Spec. MILP-19644C
· Military Spec. MILP-40619A
Recommend CELLOFOAM EPS insulation with confidence.
Click image for installation procedure.
| || |