You Searched For:
2 Matches Found (displaying 1 to 2)
|SubCategory:|| Preformed Plastic Adhesive Waterstop|
|Manufacturer:||Sykno-Flex Products, Inc.|
|Description:||The approved alternate to conventional waterstops .. with tremendous labor savings|
Synko-Flex Adhesive Waterstop Application Details ...
* Underground Structures
* Foundation Walls
Unique Benefits of Synko-Flex Adhesive Waterstops
* Indefinite shelf-life
* Synko-Flex waterstop adheres to ready mixed concrete during its hardening process.
* The flexible seal never sets up, cracks, shrinks, dries out, loses plasticity or changes in any way.
* Concrete is bonded together with a permanently flexible, acid and alkali, sewage and water resistant sealant.
* Synko-Flex waterstop does not depend on water, swelling, oxidizing, evaporating or chemical action or its adhesive or cohesive strength
* Flashing with direct flame will not harm the Synko-Flex, cause it to melt, burn or give off irritating or obnoxious odors.
| || |
|Description:||What is Controlled Expansion?|
Unlike many of the traditional clay-based products, Southern's Water-Tile Waterstop will not expand to a point that the Waterstop itself is destroyed. In-field experience has proven that products which continually expand lose much of their structural integrity and begin to wash away when subjected to a constant flow of water.
The controlled expansion properties engineered into Water-tite Waterstop reduce the internal pressures created in cast-in-place applications. Internal pressures can cause spalling in foundations and wall structures.
Water-tie comes packaged 6 rolls per carton; 100 LFT. per carton; 3/4" X 1" X 16'8"
Water-Tite Waterstop is a multiuse controlled expansion Waterstop. It is manufactured utilizing a special process which encapsulates hydrophilic materials into a rubber base creating a controlled, moisture-activated sealant.
Water-Tite has the structural integrity of a rubber-based sealant as well as the ability to create a self-healing joint material.
Typical applications for Water-Tite Waterstop include manholes, box culverts, concrete pipes, septic tanks, manure pits, foundations, slabs, parking garages, retaining walls, storage tanks, tunnels, and similar Non-moving construction joints.
Water-Tite Waterstop when used in conjunction with Water-Tite Primer, provides unsurpassed protection for your construction project.
| || |